2015 GROUND RULES – additional rules and mandatory waiver on site
· You do NOT need to be a member of any association to enter ANY of our classes.
· Western dress code required for all classes
· Spin3 Productions reserves the right to deny any entry.
· All entries and fees taken at the race are CASH ONLY! LATE POSTMARK=LATE ENTRY.
· No Alcoholic Beverages. All dogs must be on a leash
· Splits in the Open are ½, ½, ½ second splits. Contestants will receive a no-time for knocking over a barrel or breaking the pattern.
· Novice Horses May circle once
· Current Health papers are recommended.
· Reserve exhibitions via email email@example.com or call 719.338.5263.
· PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HORSE’S REGISTERED NAME. If your horse is not registered, just enter the name you call him. This is critical for the Average calculations & Equi-Stat
· If you run your horses in the wrong draw position, you may be disqualified from all runs in that class.
· Roll-Time OPTION: If you are entering the Open 4D as well as any other class, you may choose to have your time in the Open 4D rolled to the second class. You MUST enter both classes before the Open 4D begins and indicate “YES” on your entry blanks by the appropriate Roll-Time option. WE ENCOURAGE ROLLS
· Office charges will be retained by office for ALL turnouts in the Open 4D. Vet and/or medical release for any pre-entries must be received in writing by pre-set deadlines for each race. Vet and/or medical release for late-entry turnout must be presented in the entry office before the race starts.
· Horses may enter each race only once, unless ridden by an immediate family member. A rider may enter multiple horses in any class. NO switching of draw positions and NO substitution of riders.
· Entries for the Open 4D will close at runner #100. All other classes will close one class prior. Once entries close, there will be NO refunds for any reason because the payout is already determined.
· No harassing or threatening of show officials by a contestant or their traveling companions will be tolerated. Inappropriate behavior will result in disqualification and removal from the facility. All decisions by race management are final. Unsportsmanlike conduct, dishonesty, harassment or threatening behavior and/or animal abuse WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
· BEWARE!! Anyone found treating a horse in an abusive or inhumane manner in the arena or on the rodeo grounds may be disqualified and/or fined up to $100. In extreme cases, the producers retain the right to ask the person in question not to return to one of their barrel races.
· There will be an extra $10 charge for each uncleaned stall because we are charged that by the facility.
· The 3-day Average Champions of the Labor Day Race in the Open 1D, 2D, 3D and 4D will be awarded beautiful custom awards. We will announce the winner of each D and ask you to be present for a buckle presentation photo.
· The 1D average champion will be the contestant with the fastest combined times on two runs. The same horse/rider combination must be used for the average. It is the rider’s responsibility to make sure that his or her horse’s name is correct on the “official” posted draw sheets. If it is not correct, you must inform the entry office before the completion of the Open 4D in order to be eligible for awards. Awards will be given based on the current information at the conclusion of the Open 4D.
· Spin3 Productions reserves the right to postpone the event in the case of a natural or man-made disaster or emergency.
$30 service charge on any NSF checks.
There shall be no selling of merchandise or professional services on the grounds without permission from producer or vendor agreement.
Race photos are sole property of Spin3 and the official photographer.
|Web Design by: Broken Spear Designs|